Sunday, July 31, 2011

Medical Tests

Went to my doctors appointment this morning. Cost $90!! Language barrier meant I thought $19...thank goodness for plastic! That could have been horrible. The tests were reuitine except that I got a chest x-ray. I presume they were checking for terberculosis. Blood work, height, weight, family history, BP, urine test (no drugs there!). The doctor said, and it was kind of hard to understand, that I was anemic. Well that's what happens when you eat poorly the first four days. I'm not too worried about it. Once the test results are in then one of the Reinforcement Team (about 10 guys) will go and pick up my tests and translate it for me if need be. Fun times.

My training today is only going to be an hour?! But that means that I can go home grab some Kimbap and maybe run over to e-mart for a comforter. I plan on sleeping in a squishy bed tonight! I'm going to head into work early in the hopes of actually getting my books for my classes. What a thought. I start teaching tomorrow. EEEEEEE! I'm sure it'll be fine. The guys I went out with last night said that they don't expect you to get anything near what you're supposed to get done in the first week or two. So that takes some presure off. So tonight it's either me running over to the E-mart or just going home, making dinner and figuring out my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment