Sunday, January 1, 2012

SNOW!


I've been super bad this month. Things are crazy at work and I've been lazy to boot. There are major changes about the happen at my school. Long story short my job will change into a "floater" at the end of February. My branch will go from eight foreign teachers to four. Steven already left and so did Angie. Angie and Steven were replaced by Jessica (returning from USA) and Scott. Scott is leaving for another job so Nick will take his place, and not be a floater. Sean is leaving with me and we're already down one teacher because they didn't replace Jessica when she left to go to USA. So at the end of February Sean, Scott and I will leave Siji.

That means that I'll be a supply teacher, aka a substitute. It'll be interesting but also frustrating. I'm also still staying until the end of July so my end date won't change. I still get to keep my apt. and other such things. I do get a slight pay bump though! So that'll be nice. It'll be some nice bonus for my trips.

Speaking of which I've decided to go to Japan in February for my birthday and then to Thailand
in March. I think that I'll go to one more place maybe Malaysia or China in April but I'm not sure. I am of course going on these trips with my friend Nick who's a wicked good travel buddy.
Christmas was a blur and so was New Years. Both were relaxed with a few friends, good food and wine. I can't believe it's 2012 already! ALSO......

We finally got snow here in Daegu! I spent the afternoon with Nick running about in it.


It was a ton of fun. We made snowmen and drew pictures in the snow. Afterwards we met up with two friends, Campbell (Gyeonghun Lee) and Daeseo Koo. Fun times were had.

No comments:

Post a Comment